Professionals in wireless telecommunications
Building today’s mobile infrastructure for tomorrow’s wireless world
InSite Wireless Group, LLC began as InSite Wireless, LLC in December 2000, founded by senior Mountain Union Telecom managers as an affiliated business focusing on the in-building/distributed antenna system (DAS) segment of wireless infrastructure.
InSite Wireless Group, LLC is today one of the largest privately owned tower and wireless infrastructure companies in the United States, as ranked by the wireless industry trade publication Wireless Estimator. We operate more than 66 major DAS venues nationwide and more than 1,930 telecommunications towers and sites for wireless carriers across the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Australia, and Canada.
InSite At A Glance
- Began in 2000 specializing in DAS installations
- More than 30 major DAS/Small Cells installations across the U.S
- An extensive pipeline of towers and DAS development projects
- Customer service driven
- Towers division established in 2006
- More than 1,850 towers across 40 states in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, 4 provinces in Canada, and Australia.
- Significant capital resources through financed debt facilities and major investment partners
- Currently one of the largest independent, privately-owned tower company in the U.S.