Experts in neutral host DAS installation
InSite solutions solve coverage and capacity issues in challenging venues
DAS is where InSite Wireless Group began in December 2000. InSite launched its first distributed antenna system (DAS) at the Moscone Center in San Francisco in June 2001 – the first independently owned, neutral host DAS utilized by multiple carriers in the United States. Now with many more venues nationwide, InSite is recognized as a leader in neutral host DAS installations.
Why choose InSite for DAS/Small Cells Projects?
Let InSite deal with the carriers while you focus on operating your venue
- We have the ability to finance the upfront project costs – and a proven business model that results in successful projects that are profitable for all parties involved.
- We are a true neutral host DAS provider – and know how to find innovative ways to resolve challenging relationships between venue owners, property managers, tenants, and wireless carriers.
- We select our projects carefully – and are committed to building and maintaining high quality, first-class DAS installations that work well.
- We specialize in complex projects with coverage and capacity challenges that require creative solutions – large venues in major cities with difficult RF environments.
What else separates InSite from others?
- We simplify the contract process – with flexible terms, aggressive pricing, and streamlined approvals.
- We are more nimble than our larger competitors – with the ability to make decisions quickly and provide personalized attention to facility owners’ needs.
- We are vendor agnostic – representing your interests by choosing the right technology partners and most suitable equipment for your venue and the project budget.